Last Updated: 01/31/2024
1. Information We CollectWe may collect and use thefollowing types of information from those who use the Site and the Services:
• Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name,address, email address, phone number, and other information that may not bepublicly available (“personal information”).
2. How We Use Your InformationWe are the sole owners ofinformation collected from visitors on this Site. We will not sell or rent yourinformation to third parties. We use information collected from you or aboutyou, including personal information, for the following purposes: • To administer the Site and enforce our rules and policies. • To provide access to Site content and Services to you. • To customize Site content and Services according to your preferences.
• To improve the Site and Services. • To research and analyze the usage data,preferences, and trends of our visitors. • To diagnose technical or Service-relatedproblems. • To maintain security over your information, theSite, and its contents. • To fulfill any requests for information,products, or Services. • To send you marketing communications, such asinformation about new products, Services, or specials. • To contact you regarding Services we provide you.
• To contact you regarding changes to this privacypolicy.
• To carry out our responsibilities and enforce anycontracts between you and us. • For any other use as we may indicate at the timeyou provide the information. • To fulfill any other purpose with your consent. Allinformation collected from visitors of the Site belongs to us, whether or notsuch information is personal information, information you volunteer, orinformation passively collected about you. As such, such information may besubject to transfer to a new owner in the event of our bankruptcy, sale, orliquidation.
• With those that we so indicate at the time youprovide the information. • To third parties when we have your consent orwhen we have parental consent if the visitor is a minor. We may store personalinformation in locations outside of our direct control; for instance, onservers or databases where the hosting provider is located. Additionally, wemay share or sell aggregate information about our visitors that does notpersonally identify individuals with our partners, affiliates, advertisers, andother third parties without restriction. This information may include personalinformation that we have changed so that individuals are no longer personallyidentifiable. We may also share this information with third parties in order toanalyze visitor data, activities, and usage of the Site or Services in order tomake improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors. Ifyou choose to participate in any promotions or similar events through the Siteor Services, the rules or terms and conditions for such events may change theway we share your information with third parties. Please review the applicablerules or terms and conditions for all such events in which you participate.
6. Opt-Out ProceduresAs your privacy isimportant to us, we provide you with the following procedure(s) for opting outof future communications from us: • Email. Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the specific communications or privacypractices you want to opt out of. You may also opt out by clicking”unsubscribe,” or a similar button, at the bottom of any emails wemay send you and then following the online instructions. However, please notethat it may not be possible to opt out of certain emails (for example,confirmation emails related to services you have requested). • Phone. Call 5613180431 toreceive help from our customer support team to opt out. • Online. You may visithttp://plurifyholdings.com in order to configure your opt-out settings.
Cookies. In order to opt out ofcookies and other tracking technologies, you can configure or disable cookiesin your browser settings. However, please note that doing so may cause parts ofthe Site to function improperly.
7. How to Access and Change Your InformationYou are responsible forkeeping any personal information you provide on the Site current. Please emailus at email@example.com to request access to view, correct, or deleteinformation you have provided to us. We will make reasonable efforts to complywith your requests, if possible. If you provided personal information inconnection with a specific Service we provide, you may have to update or deletethat information by returning to that Service page. Any requests to delete yourinformation are subject to our internal reporting and retention policies aswell as any legal obligations that we may have.
8. Notice of California Privacy RightsPursuant to CaliforniaCivil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who use our Site may requestcertain information regarding any disclosure of personal information to thirdparties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please emailus at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact information provided below atthe end of this policy. Should you choose to email us, please include in thesubject line or body of your email the phrase “California Customer ChoicePrivacy Notice” and specify the personal information you do not wish to beshared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please allow upto thirty (30) days for a response.
9. SecurityWe take the security of yourinformation seriously and have electronic, physical, and administrativesafeguards in place that comply with federal regulations for your protection.These security measures seek to protect your information both online andoffline from disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized use. However, please keepin mind that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to becompletely secure. Third parties may be able to access private communicationsillegally; for instance, through the use of hacking and viruses. As such, allinformation you transmit on the Site or Services is at your own risk. We arenot responsible for instances where third parties circumvent our securitymeasures without authorization, illegally or otherwise. The information yousubmit to us is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryptiontechnology and is transmitted securely. You may verify this by locating”https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage or an icon ofa closed lock in your browser. The computers and servers we use are also keptin a secure environment behind firewalls. We limit access to your informationto those people that need to view it to perform necessary support tasks,including fulfilling your requests. We will promptly notify you in the eventthat personal information becomes compromised according to our notificationprocedures outlined below or as otherwise required by applicable law.
10. Children’s PrivacyThis Site does notknowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Ifyou are under 13 years of age, do not use this Site or provide any personalinformation to us. We will delete all information that we discover is providedby children under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent.Please email us at email@example.com if you believe we have receivedpersonal information from a child aged under 13 and we will use our bestefforts to remove such information.
13. Cross-Border Data TransfersYour personal informationmay be processed and transferred to countries other than your own, including,but not limited to, any country in which we operate. Some of these countriesmay have different laws and practices regarding data protection than yourcountry. By using the Site, you agree to such cross-border transfers of yourpersonal information.
14. Contact InformationYour feedback is importantto us. To send us your questions, suggestions, or complaints, please contact usas follows:
1309 Coffeen Avenue STE 1200
Sheridan WY 82801
United States Email: firstname.lastname@example.org